Thnx is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Thnx may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Therefore, please visit this page regularly to check that you agree with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 August 2016.
What data do we collect?
- Name and position.
- Contact details, including email address and mobile number.
- Demographic data, such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other data, relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Data you provide by filling out forms on our website www.thnxtags.com and the landing pages linked to our website. This includes data provided at registration to use the website and app or to request other services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or take advantage of offers sponsored by one of our affiliates, and when you report a problem with our website.
- We may record correspondence if you contact us.
- We may also ask you to complete questionnaires, which we use for research purposes, but you are under no obligation to respond.
- Information about transactions you conduct through our website and about the fulfillment of your orders.
- Data about your visits to our website, including, but not limited to, data traffic, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources you consult.
What happens to the data we collect?
We need this information to better understand your needs, to provide you with better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal maintenance of overviews.
- We may use this information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which may be relevant to you. For this purpose, we will use the e-mail address you provide.
- In order to perform our service properly, it may be necessary in some cases to share your information with airport lost luggage departments, airlines, transportation companies and other relevant parties.
- We may also use your information to contact you for marketing purposes. We may contact you by post, email, telephone or fax. We may use this information to customise the website according to your needs.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or use, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's or device's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is saved and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you in a personalised way. Web applications can tailor their operations to your needs and preferences by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This enables us to analyse data about web page traffic and to tailor our website to customer needs. We only use this data for statistical analysis purposes and the data is then removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any of your personal information, other than the information you choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website's capabilities.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and maintenance of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Management of your personal data
We only share the information you disclose in the app to ensure that you get your property back as quickly and easily as possible. As a condition of purchase, you must agree to your data being shared in this way. We may provide your personal data to third parties in order to periodically send you communications about potentially interesting offers, but only if you have consented to this at the time of registration. These communications will include the option to opt-out of receiving future promotional emails if you so wish. You can change your profile at any time through the settings on our website or in your app, if you change your mind about sharing your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you are entitled to see what personal information we hold about you. There is a small charge for this as we have to employ a member of staff specifically to do this. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you, please email us at email@example.com.
Please use the above address to write to or email us as soon as possible if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How do I delete my account?
You can delete your own account very easily by following the steps below. If you delete your account we automatically delete all your data as well.
- Open the thnx tags app.
- Click on "My tags" in the dashboard.
- Scroll all the way down and click on "Delete account".
If you no longer have access to our app, you can always email or call us (firstname.lastname@example.org / +31-53-4322411). We will then ensure that your account is deleted within 24 hours.